Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Milan Men's Fashion Week

Aaah Milan Men's Fashion Week, we love the mix from the silk PJ look from Dolce & Gabbana (above) to the sexy tones of Ferragamo (below). The puce three piece suit is for those Elton John days every guy tends to have here and there, not me though i don't really like marble busts and cursing at lampposts whilst coming out my botox clinic.

Great! Geek chic rocks my world and terrorizes my wallet
There is something strangely Star Trek and cool about these Prada coats, very intergalactic federation of planets "Take me to your brain in a jar" kind of way.

..but now i am not so sure these would be great we you have those
miss matching sock days..
Ok rant alert #12AD1: When did the mankini become acceptable to send down the catwalk, you can almost sense the front row shrinking into their Gucci crackberry holders. I can also imagine other things shrinking in this doodacky if you get my driftwood. Even living in Poofs Point i would still get beaten up if i slipped out the door in this with a pink calico Frattelli Fresh bag slung over my shoulder. Not pretty my peeps and the sandals remind me of my old high school Classical Studies teacher who had these sandals in baby poo tones, a triangle of frizzy hair and scary bulging eyes, but that might have something to do with his super tight jeans that he always wore. But i digress...Mankini, wrong, don't buy.

No comments: